ISPROTECT offers solutions inspired by identity documents to protect your brand and create electronic certificates, genuine passports guaranteeing the authenticity and origin of the product.
Based on many years of high level experience in contactless cards, ISRA provides the large-scale NFC and RAIN product market for multiple applications such as marketing campaigns, traceability, loyalty programs, brand protection.
To do this you just have to put an NFC Smartphone (Android or iOS) next to the digital certificate and a secure communication is established. The serial number and a certificate (digital signature) of the product are transferred.
The application of an NFC mobile phone is automatically connected to the manufacturer's server. The serial number and certificate are compared with the server information. The result of the check appears on the phone screen. In real time the user has the information on the authenticity of the product.
- Identification of goods
- New generation anti-counterfeiting solution compatible with NFC and RAIN technologies,
- Electronic certificate of origin (sort of passport or registration document of the object)
- RAIN trace for managing logistics flows and inventory in real time.
All ISRA products in the ISPROTECT range have been tested and validated to maximise performance in both usage environments :
- The NFC antenna has been conceived and designed to optimise playback with any Android or iOS smartphone;
- The RAIN antenna has been designed and tested in different environments for maximum reading distance and minimum dropout.
A unique "Made in France" experience
A better protection for the most sensitive data
ISRA is an expert and multi-technology supplier of smart cards, and in particular guaranteed origin certificates. In business for more than 40 years, ISRA CARDS has developed a complete range of transport cards that meet the requirements of transport operators: quality, durability, and respect for the environment. The superior quality of our cards and the uniqueness of our production techniques have enabled us to become a major provider in Europe and worldwide.
ISRA is one of the last players in the market to keep all its production of smart cards on French soil, thus guaranteeing unique expertise.
ISRA's annual card volume of approximately 100 million units is synonymous with a direct communication with major chip manufacturers, providing fast and privileged access to new technologies. We are committed to always allowing our customers to stay one step ahead and ensure maximum competitiveness.
ISRA's green commitment resulted in the launch of the ISBIO range in 2011. The ISBIO products can be used in transportation-type applications. One of the aims of ISRA is to replace 100% of plastic matter in its products in the near term and in all possible cases. The outcome of this incredible challenge is ISBIO ALIVE.
ISOS is a native operating system that makes it possible to run dedicated applications on smart cards whatever they are, contact, contactless or dual interface.
Delivered on secured flash chips with substantial memory (from 24 to 80KB), ISOS can access a large number of biometric, photo, or electronic signature data.
ISOS is therefore particularly suitable for sensitive or complex uses that require optimal security or data storage such as private payment, health, biometric identification, identity documents.
Applications in the field of payment (EMV) or identity (ICAO) are proposed with the operating system.
- Support and technical advice thanks to a dedicated team of specialists in the fields of printing and contactless chips.
- Selection and implementation of the right materials: Paper, PVC, transparent PVC, PETG, Teslin, Polycarbonate.
- Optimised and qualified antenna design
- Lamination / cutting / installation of security elements
- Silk screen printing for unique results
- Secure customisation on our site in France
- 1D bar codes
- 2D barcode type QRCode
- Hot stamping