As an extension of its historical printing activities and the skills acquired in the field of smart
cards, ISRA completes its activity and puts its know-how at the service of Smart Packaging.
ISRA produces materials that can be connected and personalized. Our products are
manufactured in France, our supply chain is as short as possible, and we are committed to
limiting their environmental impact as much as possible.
Beautiful, Smart, unique, and sustainable
Endless finishing solutions:
- Material effects
- Matte/glossy contrast
- Embossed printing
- In-line hot foil stamping
- Possibility of individual personalization
- Serialized and nominative editions...
- Variable data or total change of layout
- Traceability and authentication
- Communicating packaging
- Connected packaging
- Water-based ink
- Recyclable or recycled paper or cardboard
- Made in France
- Short circuits
Flexibility and reactivity
- No set-up costs
- Easy design change
- CYMK printing
- Reduced design and manufacturing time
- Exceptional printing quality
- Multiple finishing possibilities
- Printing compliant with all substrates and all types of finishing
- Unlimited possibility of individual personalization
- Serialization and nominative printing
- Variability or total change of layout
- Ideal for multi-reference printing, small series or large series in split runs
Competitiveness and virtuosity
- Single pass printing + selective varnishing + hot foil
- No printing plates
- No waste (ink, cardboard…)
- No water rejection
- No MOQ
- Production of the exact quantity needed = no unnecessary stock or scrapping
"The purchase of the Digital Printing Platform 4.0 allows us to strengthen our commitment to environmental responsibility and improve both the service we provide to our customers and our efforts to produce greener products. We are more efficient while significantly improving the carbon footprint of our products through reduced waste (production losses) and lower solvent and electricity consumption. The de-inkability of specific substrates is also an asset to meet our customers' expectations for increasingly eco-responsible products. Moreover, the multiple possibilities of our new 4.0 digital printing platform allows us to address new markets such as smart packaging or printed electronics."
OUR ABILITY TO ADAPT
Our multidisciplinary approach and flexibility of use allows us to offer packaging solutions adapted to many markets.
- Mock-ups or pre-series
- Folding boxes
- Set-up boxes
- Shelf talkers
- and many others...